Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billy_Reynolds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2017, 04:46 PM
    I have a fridge Model number 970-563122
    The water is leaking we think know it's a leaking pipe But we cant find out how to get the plastic off the top off the Fridge side, The top part we don't know if we need to remove all the dials of if we can just remove the part on the side without having to remove all the other parts in the front
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2017, 05:28 PM
    Brand would sure help. GE, Samsung, LG??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2017, 09:22 AM
    Please verify your brand name for this unit. A Google search says it may be a Kenmore refrigerator. Is this correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am replacing a Samsung American fridge freezer (model RSG5DURS) with a new LG model [ 0 Answers ]

I am replacing a Samsung American fridge freezer (model RSG5DURS) with a new LG model (GSL545NSQV). Do these items have standard fittings i.e. will the new appliance fit straight on to the existing water pipe work and connections or will any kind of adapted be required? It is hard to find any...

What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial number to the Rudd [ 1 Answers ]

What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial nu Mber to the Rudd

Fridgedaire Fridge Model # PLHS67EESB4 [ 15 Answers ]

Hello All I just can't figure out why my Fridge & freezer are not cooling. I have moved every thing from the freezer to my Deep freeze & everything from the fridge side to the freezer as the freezer temp is sitting @ 45 Deg. The fridge is @ 60 Deg. The coil seams to be covered with frost 3/4 of...

I have a ge fridge model# GSH22JFTA The line at the rear of the fridge frosts ups [ 3 Answers ]

& melts water & will refrost but everything works fine

Whirlpool Fridge down (Model ED25TEXHW02) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: My Whirlpool Fridge (Model ED25TEXHW02) stopped working, the unit is only 5 years. First the freezer stopped working, all food defrosted and ice melted, water was everywhere :(. The next day the fridge stopped keeping cool. I have since unplugged the unit. What could be causing this...

View more questions Search