Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savioukm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2017, 07:44 AM
    Which is the bond in zirconium dioxide
    Please tell me which is the bond in the molecule ZrO2? Is it ionic or covalant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2017, 10:39 AM
    What's the difference between the two ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2017, 01:49 PM
    If you Google each type of bonds, you will find your answer. Is Zirconium a metal or non metal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a judge revokes your bond do you have to continue to pay on that bond? [ 1 Answers ]

If a judge revokes your bond and put you in jail do you have to continue to pay that bond?

Bond's cash proceeds and Present value of price of bond [ 1 Answers ]

Randell Company issues 7%, 10-year bonds with a par value of $150,000 and semiannual interest payments. On the issue date, the annual market rate for these bonds is 8%, which implies a selling price of 93¼. The straight-line method is used to allocate interest expense. Use the present value Table...

Why LiAlH4 reduce alpha hydrogen substituted acetylenic bond,not isolated double bond [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam o Alaikum! I want to ask Question about reducing agent LiAlH4, as Lithium Aluminium Hydride,not much selective as Sodium boro hydrates.. LiAlH4 reduces not only Aldehydes or ketones,but also acids, acid halides,esters, nitrile, imine, and nitro group etc.. it can reduce the alpha...

Sulfur dioxide plus carbon dioxide [ 1 Answers ]

Per Myhrvold's idea (Fareed Zakaria, CNN) for solving global warming, adding a certain volume of sulfur dioxide mist at a certain rate to the outer atmosphere will help to reflect sunlight by 1 degree, which will "check" the amount of carbon dioxide which is responsible for what is believed to be...

How metal from dioxide? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, How do I get selenium from selenium dioxide? Ian::confused:

View more questions Search