Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potchie17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2017, 06:50 AM
    Can someone help me write a critique paper about President Rodrigo Duterte and how he use his powers as a president?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2017, 08:04 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help we wont do all the work for you..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2017, 05:09 PM
    1. "Can someone help me write.." Probably not.

We may be able to help AFTER you write your paper What you asked is easily obtained from the internet.
    potchie17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2017, 09:42 PM
    How can I delete this post ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 4, 2017, 11:49 PM
    You cant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a letter of supply for paper supplies to VA and DOD [ 1 Answers ]

I have relationship with Manufacturer for Paper products such as Toilet Tissue Rolls and other such papers which are consumable. I need an example of letter of supply for this commodity

Critique my paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am a returning college student and need someone to critique my essay. This is elementary English so it's not a very long or detailed paper. It has been over ten years since I sat in a classroom and English was my worst subject.

Write a paper on the future of social networking [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a paper on the future of social networking. Does anyone have an interesting opinion or website on where you think social networking is headed?

I need someone to critique an approach paper for a final C++ project [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of completing a final project in C++ and I need somebody's professional opinion on an approach paper that I have written. If someone can take a look at it and give me some constructive criticism, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

View more questions Search