Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelacarolmcma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2017, 05:19 AM
    Portuguese passports apply online
    I have a dual nationality and due to thieves one of my passports had to be replaced last year.
    My Portuguese passport is still valid but because it had been connected to my old british passport through my european union citizenship I would now also like this replaced
    Firstly can you advise me if I can make an online application and secondly I would like a fee waiver as I paid for the renewed british one in 2016,I can provide a crime ref number regarding this
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2017, 03:29 PM
    No you can't do it online. They have no idea WHO is actually doing it. You HAVE to go to your embassy or consulate in the country you reside, and PROVE your identity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?

Portuguese passports [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the UK and would like to know the procedure to take in order to renew my portuguese passport, it expires in June?

Portuguese passports [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out if my children qualify for portuguese passports. I have 3 sons, my husband is Portuguese, two of the boys were born in South Africa, one of which he adopted, would he qualify. The youngest boy was born in the UK and we would like to get Portuguese passports for all of...

View more questions Search