Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayerjane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2017, 02:43 AM
    Can I put my baby out for adoption?
    Where are good sites to find when you wish to put up your baby for adoption or when looking for prospective adoptive parents?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2017, 06:09 AM
    And the father is also willing to sign for the baby to be adopted. Does not matter if he is not listed on birth certificate
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 4, 2017, 07:31 AM
    Web sites are not a place to put a baby up for adoption. You need a reliable adoption agency in your area.

As as has been said, the biological father will have to agree to the adoption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I keep my baby or put him up for adoption? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm new to this type of thing, I don't normally ask questions on these sites, but I'm really confused about what I should do. I guess I'll start by introducing myself and my situation. My name is Lindsay, I'm 19, and I'm due in just 2 weeks on April 9th. Getting pregnant was a big mistake that...

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Baby for adoption [ 1 Answers ]

Baby for adoption

View more questions Search