Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiyngm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2017, 06:15 PM
    Hi My grandfather was born in Madeira can I get a portuguese passport ?
    My grand father was born in Portugal but has died some years now also my dad has died I do however have his birth certificate can I acquire a passport for Portugal.
    Thank You.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2017, 06:24 PM
    Only citizens get passports...you aren't a citizen there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my portuguese passport with help of my grandfather bilihete [ 0 Answers ]

Hi,my grandfather have bilhetede de identidade.he was born in 1922 and experied now,can any one help me how I can get my portuguese passport with the help of this document?my father is born in 1955 and me in 1985 Thanks and regards

American born of portuguese ancestry and want a portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could obtain a portuguese passport even if I am a US citizen born in Hawaii but of full portuguese ancestry

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

View more questions Search