Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tech26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2017, 05:28 PM
    I wanted yo know if someone has successfully used monobenzene.
    I read some positive reviews about monobenzene and wanted to know about it from someone experienced before trying to use it :)
    Thank You
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2017, 05:28 PM
    I am sure some have, of course I would also guess most of the stories of people being help are also posted by sellers using other ID's. This is common here where a seller will come onto this site and then soon others with the same IP address start saying how great it is.

With that said, there are so 1000's of horror stories of people getting uneven and spotting to the point of looking odd.

If you are doing this under doctors care, that is what it is used for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have vitiligo would monobenzene be good at what % [ 0 Answers ]

I wanta to start using this , and was wandering if any 1 had any before and after pics , with vitiligo , I can see before I use , and what % do you think I'll need .

Anyone ever got back with your ex successfully? After space? [ 18 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has got back with their ex after the NC rule and space?

What is the difference between the three monobenzene and what color does the benoquin [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for loovie1 I was reading your helpful message about mono and was wondering what color does the tubes of benoquin fall under . Every time I hear about the bad side of mono but what about the good side I am new here and I was burned by a chemical peel from a doctor and I had tried so many...

View more questions Search