Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nothingless Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2017, 05:03 PM
    Unusual period
    I had my period 2 weeks ago. Now I have it again but its brown is this normal?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2017, 08:30 PM
    In the teen years anything is possible when it comes to periods. Brown blood usually indicates old blood, blood that just didn't leave your system for some reason. Now, having said that, it could also indicate an infection. Are you having any pain, trouble peeing, itchiness in your private area? If not, I'd chalk it up to a weird mid cycle spotting type of blood.

If you're really worried, a trip to the doctor is never a bad idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period lighter than normal, no period pains which is unusual. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I tested positive yesterday 4 days before my period was dew and started bleeding bright red with clots, though I have no cramping just a little bit of back pain my periods are normally very heavy and I normally suffer from extreemly bad period pains, I've took another test today and it's still...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had my regular period last may 2 and had my last period last June 7, but kind a weird because it was not a regular flow as what I had it in my past menstruation... my pads it not that soaked and only brownish-reddish is all you can see in my pad...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?

View more questions Search