Ask
    cgreen53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2017, 09:10 PM
    EtG/EtS Results
    What are the parameters of this UA.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2017, 04:29 AM
    0 you pass... if you are being tested for anything other than an employment screening you are supposed to be abstaining. If you are unable, you should look up the services of AA or some other similar entity who can help you. I've been subject to random testing as part of employment conditions for over 35 years....never had to worry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2017, 09:47 AM
    The parameters are set by whomever is requiring the test. Who is requiring yours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Hep B results [ 1 Answers ]

I conduct routine Hapititaus B test result are following out of range 0.180 Patient rate value 2.913 Reactive suggest me Please

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

My results with hq 40% [ 80 Answers ]

I received my hq 40% cream on Saturday and it was very watery.. I started using it anyway and was told I'd get sent another cream. My results so far have been GREAT and I haven't even been using it for a week yet. My regimen is I shower with fair and white vitamin c soap and then gluthatione soap...

View more questions Search