Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stev95503 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2017, 07:28 PM
    No spark
    I have a snapper 1833 hydro 18 hp. I have no spark at the spark plug. I have bypassed the seat switch and still no spark. The battery is weak so I jump it at the starter with the ignition switch on. I have also tried with the ignition switch on- plugged. Thanks for all the help. Hank
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2017, 06:50 AM
    Not familiar with THAT Snapper.. but most other mowers have multiple safety switches... not just at the seat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Honda Accord--no start, good spark but spark plugs wet with fuel [ 1 Answers ]

Help with why plugs wet with fuel

Rheem Classic 90, inducer runs, but no spark. No codes, ~70v DC at spark generator. [ 0 Answers ]

Pressure switch is closing, I tested it for continuity at the control board. No codes, but FLM light flickers rapidly. Also gas valve does not appear to be opening for pilot--perhaps waiting to detect a spark? Held a grounded lead close to high voltage terminal on spark generator, no spark there...

Sears lawn mower, 5.5 hp no spark, replaced the spark plug and ignition coil . Stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Model 917373982 sears mower 5.5 hp, no spark replaced the spark plug and ignition coil. I'm stuck

Intermittent spark ignition spark but will not light pilot on natural gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Johnson ultra air 97 natural gas furnace , 18 years old Starting sequence 1) exhaust blower and main blower come on 2) 2 seconds later intermittent spark igniter starts sparking , but will not ignite pilot Will shut down after maybe 20 seconds , do not smell any gas Things I've tried......

Spark plug doesn't spark while grounded but will if you hold it away from ground [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honda Z50 that I picked up at a bargain and it wasn't firing if you hold the plug on the head, I noticed if I hold the spark plug about an inch or so away from the head spark will jump from the plug to the head or what ever else you hold it next to or if you just hold it in your hand it...

View more questions Search