Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosydev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2017, 06:22 AM
    Test Result : Rubella IgG 256 What are the consiquences
    What type of complication may arise to baby due to this result.
    It is a very abnormal value.

Check out some similar questions!

Will A Positive False Pregnancy Test Result Show If Taking The Test 1 Day After Sex? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this friend (which is a girl) who took a pregnancy test the day after she and her boyfriend had sex. She was fertile when they were doing it but the guy came inside of her 3 times. The pregnancy test showed a positive result. Can my friend be pregnant right now? She also took 4 nordette...

High Rubella IGG and Rubella IGM after first miscarriage [ 3 Answers ]

My wife suffered her first miscarriage when her fetus was only 4 weeks old during her first pregnancy. She got natural shedding of uterus and everything came normal in ultrasound. After a month, we planned another pregnancy and for normal routine check up, we went to another Gynecologist who...

Rubella test showing 6.2AIU while pregnant. Can it harm my baby. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 4 mts pregnant.I got my rubella test done which showed 6.2AIU. Can it harm my baby.What should I do next.And is their any medication for the same."

International money transfer tax consiquences [ 1 Answers ]

Money from a sale of property in Thailand , looking to transfer it to U.S. bank account. Capital gains have been paid on the funds in Thailand , will there be any tax consequences in the U.S.

Hsg test result [ 0 Answers ]

My hsg test result reads : bilateral hydrosalphinx with free peritoneal spill, what does it mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.