Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polipoket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2017, 06:16 AM
    What is the name of a probably 90s PC game?
    So this old PC game it s probably a 90 s game. It s 3D, first person game. It starts as you return to some kind of village where there are no normal people and everybody is like infected and with greenish color of skin. As you continue to explore the place, you come across two infected people and they are roasting on a stick another dead infected man. So you fight them and continue with the adventure. Along the way you fight with the infected people and collect and solve stuff as you enter different kinds of places in the village. This is all I can remember so if anyone can help me with the name of the game I will be grateful

Check out some similar questions!

Outcomes, probabilities, and variances of Roulette. [ 2 Answers ]

Roulette is a game named after a French diminutive for little wheel. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. The 18 red, 18 block, and 2 green pockets of the roulette wheel are...

How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game [ 0 Answers ]

How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search