Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princessm1970 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2017, 08:34 PM
    Is he not attracted to me anymore?
    Ive been married for 23 years and lately my husband can get a full erection but the minute he enters me it goes completely dead?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 28, 2017, 12:25 AM
    This tends to happen with some men as they age. Has he had a complete physical done by his primary care doctor recently?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2017, 01:18 AM
    How old are you both? Does he take meds? What kind of health is he in? Any new stresses or major life changes, or money problems?

What makes you think it's about how he feels about you? Have there been disagreements between you?
    Princessm1970 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2017, 09:28 PM
    Hes 42. Im 47. Yes stress daily.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2017, 05:21 AM
    Yeah stress will do it all right, so maybe identify and address the stress. Be aware that most guys go into a shell about their health issues and have a hard time addressing them, let alone being willing, or able to even communicate with a partner. Or the doctor, even if they go see one.

What is the nature of his stress, and do you have kids? How old are they, and what kind of work does he do, and do you work? Little things can add up, so my suggestion is being patient, and not be distracted by your own stress or fears.

When was his last checkup, as guys when they get to a certain age, and their youth is slipping away may well FREAK OUT! OOPS I mean get distracted by their own MORTALITY, and waning physical abilities. Some handle it better than others though but it does compound the stress of daily life they once ignored.

Women go through the same thing before we make this just a guy thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't think my boyfriend is attracted to me anymore... [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now. I am 20 going on 21 and he is 23 going on 24. When we got together things were great, he was honestly the perfect guy for me. We both wanted the same things and think the same things. We would have sex quite regularly, a few times a week...

Is he not attracted to me anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about three years living together for about 2 and a half. We had always had a VERY active and enjoyable sex life. About six months ago he started having problems staying hard during sex. I got a little frustrated at first but we talked about it and he said...

He's not sexually attracted to me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a yr and a half. The first months the sex was great. After that nothing much happened. He became very stressed at work, that's been going on for a year. I've had a lot of patience understanding his situation. We have a lot of fun together and communicate well about...

Not attracted to my Girlfriend anymore. [ 22 Answers ]

All right, thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am aware of the other posts on this particular subject but mine sways a bit differently than the others. I am 21 year old male that has been with my Girlfriend (20) since Senior year of High school 3 years and a couple months. I've had...

It feels like she isn't attracted to me anymore [ 51 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend, we've been together for over 8 years and love each other very much and just about everything is great, couldn't be better, however our sex life is uneven. We haven't had sex for over 2 months, and she never initiates sex, I'm always the one who has to initiate things, and it...

View more questions Search