Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikram_gupta11 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2017, 07:55 AM
    Tell me flaw in this design
    This machine is based on gravity power and seesaw system.
    We can make it more simple .
    As per sketch there will be two seesaw system and both will be attached with a stand.This stand will work to hold the seesaw.There will a middle track(MIDDLE TRACK SEESAW) which will work a pathway to transport the object from one seesaw to another seesaw.

there will be two motors which will work to inclined the both side seesaw systems by pushing the counter weight side of each seesaw.

When right side motor will work to push up the counter weight Arm of seesaw then it will be inclined and object will get start to move towards left side and arrived on the left side seesaw and now left side motor will work to push the counter weight side arm to inclined the seesaw and object will move towards right side.

In this way each seesaw will work by their turn.
    I would like to insist on some following point.
    (1) The Stand will work to hold the counter weight so that the seesaw couldn't be imbalanced after unloading the object.
    (2) we can set up a generator under the counter weight to generate energy or can get gain due to kinetic energy of ball..
    (3)the length of middle track will be less than the length of arm of seesaws.
    (4)The motors will work to push the counter weights towards upside .
    (5)we can take the object(Rolling Ball) mass from 100 to 1000 kilogram or more as we all know that if a seesaw is balanced then we can lift or lift down it even with the power of our finger tips .
    (6)The middle track will also work like a SEESAW system and will work as a bridge to fill the gap between Left and Right side seesaw when seesaws will be inclined.

The middle track seesaw either get energy from a motor or directly connected with both side seesaw when counter weight arm will be lift then this arm will also work to lift the second part of middle seesaw and middle track Arm will be come down to work as a bridge.
    (7) This design will work as a free energy device .The counter weight arm of both side seesaws will work to generate electricity when this counter weight arm will hit the piston generator then the generator will work to produce energy.
    (8)Friction will be not an issue in this design BECAUSE THE LENGTH OF MIDDLE TRACK WILL BE very LESS THAN BENT ARMS AND ABOVE ALL DEPEND THE VELOCITY OF BALL.
    (9) Use potential energy formula when stand attached with counter weight (100 kilogram) will hit the piston generator and motor works to lift the seesaw up to 20 centimeter.
    P.E.=mgh
    P.E.=100*10*.20
    =200 joule
    The out put will be 200 joule but input will be only 10 to 15 joule by motors as we all know that IF A SEESAW IS IN BALANCED POSITION NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS HEAVY,THEN THERE WILL BE NEED OF VERY VERY LESS FORCE TO MOVE IT OR MOVE DOWN.
    IN THIS WAY THIS SYSTEM WILL WORK.THE VELOCITY OR KINETIC ENERGY OF BALL WILL BE ALSO USEFUL TO GENERATE ENERGY WHILE IT WILL BE ROLLING DOWN ON CURVED SURFACE OF LEFT SIDE SEESAW .
    (10) The main point in this design is only input force ,that is very very less and the rest work will be done by gravity itself.
    (11)I have done several experiments on it to know the feasibility of this design and my experiments clearly shows me that it must work .there is No doubt regarding the feasibility of this design even I'm VERY MUCH surprised that physics laws are playing a supportive role in this design.
    (12) The thermodynamics laws will not work here as it is not a closed loop system.
    Friction is not an issue in this design.
    (13) consider seesaws as a two pan balance.

Now tell me why it shouldn't work?

if you want some more information or have any doubt then tell me as I'm ready to clear all doubts.

Thank you Sir!
    Vikram kumar Gupta
    B-242,Jeedimetla
    hyderabad
    Ph.No.+918106163023
    Attached Images

InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2017, 08:13 PM
    When you break the law of conservation of mass and energy, please do not forget us all who told you it couldn't work

May 30, 2017, 04:45 AM
    Dear Sir,
    In this design the thermodynamics laws will not work if you have understood it carefully.There is nothing related to thermodynamics laws in this design and if thermodynamics laws are nothing in this design then on what basis you are claiming that it will not work.
    I have done many experiments on it and it will work .You just tell me only a technical hurdle due to which it must not work.

Please consider seriously about it.I'm ready to clear your all doubts.

In this design only one thing will be happened .what is that?That is,Either Newton or Archimedes is wrong.

Vikram
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 30, 2017, 06:07 AM
    Perpetual motion machines can NOT exist because there are always conversion losses / friction (in all of its various forms) to be dealt with. Power input will always equal MORE than the work output. Unity can not be achieved unless one somehow can break the law of physics.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 30, 2017, 06:09 AM
    It seems that you are using the downward movement of the counterweight to generate electricity - the 200 J per stroke that you mention. Please clarify how the counterweight is made to rise again after its downward movement. If you are thinking weight of the ball on the seesaw causes it to rise, this means the ball descends while the counterweight rises, but what makes the ball rise? Also, you mention that the counterweight has to move left and right - is that to precisely balance the ball as it rolls? If so, have you calculated the energy required to accelerate and decelerate the counterweight? Hint - the energy required to do that is not zero.

Regarding your response to InfoJunkie: he is correct, the 2nd law of thermodynamics disallows the existence of perpetual motion machines. That is indeed the reason the machine won't work. Your response shows a lack of understanding of conservation of energy. If you believe you have developed a machine that violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics you must expect to be met by skeptics, and you must be prepared to offer rational explanations as to how your machine operates and gets past that hurdle.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2017, 06:48 AM
    Building a model that works as you say will quell the skeptics. Or you will find the flaws in your design, and modify your theory before you present it. To be honest, I cannot get past the impractical part of it.

Jun 8, 2017, 08:10 AM
    I'm building a working model of this device and will present it before all of you.I again say thermodynamics is nothing in this designas after unloading the mass the seesaw will be no more a part of the system for that moment.friction is also not an issue in this design .in this design only one thing will be happened.what is that? That is either Newton is wrong or Archimedes.

Jun 8, 2017, 08:42 AM
    Dear Sir,
    The ball will be rolled back and forth between right and left seesaw s.the right seesaw tilts down and ball starting rolling down towards left seesaw and middle track seesaw will work to direct it towards left seesaw.the counterweight will be attached permanently with seesaws.now your question is that after unloading the mass the right seesaw will be tilted down but a vertical stand Attached with counter weight arm will work to prevent it from tilting.now you again will raise a question that when ball will be loaded on left seesaw then it will be tilted down due to mass and distance from the fulcrum.to solve this problem a very simple lock mechanism will work to hold the left seesa
    W before loading the mass and unlock at the time of transporting the mass.now I want to know where do you see thermodynamics and energy laws in this design but also consider Archimedes laws before making any comments.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 8, 2017, 08:58 AM
    A few things that confuse me about your design:

1. Is the middle track truly a seesaw that tilts? Or is it a bridge that fills the gap between left and right seesaws?
    2. In your figure the middle track appears to be higher in elevation than the ball - how does the ball jump up onto it?
    3. Also, in your figure is the ball at that moment rolling to the left, or to the right? If to the left - what gave it its push to do so? If it's rolling to the right, what's going to stop it and make it roll the other way?

Jun 8, 2017, 09:48 AM
    Dear Sir,
    The middle track is a seesaw but will work like a bridge to direct the ball from right to left and left to right.
    The middle track thickness will be less and ball will be jumped on it very easily as I have done an experiment on it so this is not a problem
    The ball will be rolled down right to left and gravity will work to push it when right side seesaw will be tilted down.when it will arrived on left seesaw then a wall near pivot point will work to stop it and the arms are curved shape the ball will be stopped.
    I did an experiment to know the feasibility of this device.
    I took a scale and balanced it with a ball and counter weight.I pushed up the right hand side of this BALANCED seesaw then the ball traveled 6 meter distance on flat surface.in this design there is nothing to calculate except output as input will be very very less.if you still have doubts then please tell me to clear your all doubts.
    Hi

Jun 8, 2017, 10:15 AM
    I would like to tell you that when counter weight side came down then it hit my hand like a hammer but I had to apply very less force to tilt the balanced seesaw .in this design motors will work as a lever to tilt down the ramps.

Jun 17, 2017, 06:44 AM
    https://youtu.be/4zEHV8Z8nH4
    See the video and tell me input and output .the weight of small ball is 20 gram and front weight is 150 gram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of the movie where voting online is involved and a software flaw is detected [ 1 Answers ]

Name of Movie new system of voting online a defect is detected but covered up.

I met the guy of my dreams - only flaw is his stinginess! Help! [ 35 Answers ]

I'm 23 and have gone out with about 20 guys in my life. A month and a half ago I met the guy of my dreams. Everything is perfect - we love each other and are in the kind of relationship I've always wanted. The only problem - it seems to me that sometime he is selfish in money matters - or does it...

Obvious Plumbling Flaw not disclosed on Sellers Disclosure [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I searched the questions and couldn't find anything that answered my question so here goes... My husband and I just purchased our first home :) It's a townhouse style home but with condo association by law rules and regulations. It is around 9 years of age. We had the home properly...

Thermostat flaw [ 1 Answers ]

My low battery light is lit. I have changed the fuse and batteries. How do I repair this problem?

View more questions Search