Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMi400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2017, 05:24 AM
    I and all my family hear high frequency noise at night. Are there means to rid of it?
    High frequency noise at night doesn't stop for many years. Moving to other home doesn't help to rid from it. Is there someone who suffer from the same? What can be helping?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2017, 06:04 PM
    Have there been any recent changes in electronics in your home? Has the utility company installed a smart meter ?

Sometimes tv's can put out a high pitch when they are turned off and revert to standby mode.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2017, 01:26 AM
    Unplug ALL your electronics at night and let us know what happens.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2017, 10:21 AM
    I would even shut off all Breakers. Water can make noise, maybe try shutting off water as well. If no luck, may not be at your house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird noise. Anyone ever hear something like this? [ 3 Answers ]

In my basement, where the water and propane gas pipes enter, I hear a noise periodically throughout the day which I can best describe as being like a light ball dropped on a hard surface from a few inches above, and then quickly bouncing a few times. I have visually inspected the area while the...

I have gas hot water heat and hear banging in the walls usually at night like tap tap [ 2 Answers ]

I have gas hot water heat and hear banging in the walls usually at night like tap tap tap getting really loud then slowing down can someone please provide some solutions to this? Is it that my pipes need insulation to stop the expansion and contraction while the hot water runs through? All...

Romanitc night alone, lets hear some different ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my wife will be going out tonight for a late Valentines night out. We will have the house to our self for once. Our four children will be staying with grandparents. So I am looking for some interesting, romantic, different ideas for when we get home and have the time and privacy to do...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

View more questions Search