Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazard10 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2017, 12:37 PM
    Is the ball in her court or mine? Should I ask her out again?
    So I've been talking to this girl recently. I got her number after class one day and we messaged for a week or so while I was in Amsterdam. Last Thursday I asked her to go out to lunch sometime, indicating my interest in her. I suggested we take a break from summer work and go out and she told me she needed to get some work done but she would next week. It's next week. Should I ask her again later this week or wait for her to bring it up?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 24, 2017, 12:57 PM
    You should ask her again. Nothing wrong with today.
    When you ask someone out, don't say 'sometime.' Pick a day and time and occasion. She will either say OK, or 'good but let's pick a different day,' or she will say something vague. Given that you were vague, she was understandably vague. Once you get specific, you will have a better idea of her feelings.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2017, 02:58 PM
    Agreed. She needing to get some work done was probably an honest response.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2017, 05:18 PM
    Go for it, dude ��
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2017, 05:30 PM
    Of course you ask her out again, but as was said be specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A ball A is dropped from a cliff 45m high.Two seconds later,another ball B is thrown [ 1 Answers ]

A ball A is dropped from a cliff 45m high.Two seconds later,another ball B is thrown downwards from the same place with some initial speed.Both of them reach the ground together.Find the dpeed with which the ball was thrown? A ball A is dropped from a cliff 45m high.Two seconds later,another...

When you lift a bowling ball with a force of 69.1 N, the ball accelerates upward with [ 1 Answers ]

When you lift a bowling ball with a force of 69.1 N, the ball accelerates upward with an acceleration a. If you lift with a force of 77.0 N, the ball's acceleration is 1.87a. Calculate the weight of the bowling ball.

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for [ 1 Answers ]

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for 0.01 m. How much work did Eddie do on the ball?

What can I do 2 prove child is not mine in support court [ 2 Answers ]

My xwife has recently filed 4 medical support for her oldest son who is not mine. She states in the divorce papers (3yrs ago) that there is no childern from our realationship now supposably she claims through dss that I signed something stateing that I am. How do I prove I'm not

View more questions Search