Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 23, 2017, 08:11 AM
    OMG! There IS gonna be a reality show called "The Real First Family of D.C."
    Hello:

Read about it HERE. We HAVE gone through the looking glass, haven't we??? Or is the pot I smoked better than I thought??

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2017, 09:46 AM
    I think we should wait until we hear about it on the Stephan Colbert Show or Saturday Night Live before we get excited, or pass the joint dude!!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2017, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

Read about it HERE. We HAVE gone through the looking glass, haven't we??? Or is the pot I smoked better than I thought??

excon
    Maybe they are doing a rerun of that one they did on GWB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2017, 02:27 AM
    Clete ,the difference is that this time the President has encouraged his family to get the scrutiny because he brought them into his government
    . The Bush daughters did nothing to deserve the cr@p they got from the press.
    Expert

May 24, 2017, 05:59 AM
    Are you guys smoking dope with Exxie? The site he links is political SATIRE! HUMOR! It ain't real!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2017, 06:43 AM
    Well of course
    Expert

May 24, 2017, 07:05 AM
    I thought so! Carry on. 8)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 24, 2017, 05:20 PM
    Hello again,

Hmmph.. That pot IS better than I thought it was.

excon
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2017, 06:32 PM
    Are we having fun yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Real Estate laws on renting to family members in Texas" [ 3 Answers ]

If we rent a mobile home in Texas from a family member, and there is no lease and we have lived here for three and a half years maybe longer. We pay our rent on time, and we have two disable people in the home. The land lord who is a relative threatens to kick out one to two people that live in...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

The reality show "NEXT" [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Have you ever watched the show called "Next" about dating. I am asking for my niece, how do you get on the show and have a chance to participate the event? I have alwayd looked up their website, there is no way you can contact someone about it. Just curious, my niece is really...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search