Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coalminer 0448 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2017, 07:44 AM
    Cold only
    After using this shower valve over a period, I'm only now getting cold water from both the hot and cold side of faucet What would be causing this?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2017, 10:46 AM
    Does the shower begin hot?

How long is a short period?

Have you tried adjusting the thermostat on the water heater?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2017, 12:20 PM
    Please tell us the brand and the model number of your shower valve, it sounds like you have blockage on the hot side what you need to shut shut the water to shower or the house then remove the cartridge turn on the water to flush out the debris, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ac unit is not cooling, the large copper line is cold but not super cold, [ 7 Answers ]

My ac unit is not cooling, the large copper line is cold but not super cold, my husband changed the filter and we set the ac to 78 and it has been at 81 for about an hour. What other things should we check for before we call an AC repair person.

Philco central heater only blows cold air, and will not stop blowing cold air. [ 0 Answers ]

Philco central heater only blows cold air when it should be blowing hot air. And it will not stop blowing even when I turn off the heat. The fan is not on it is on auto.

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

View more questions Search