Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tim98TA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2017, 05:24 AM
    Rear exit toilet issue
    I have a rear exit toile that has just started giving me a flushing issue. It acts as though it is partially stopped up and doesn't flush all the way. I have plunged, snaked and even removed it and shot water through it. There doesn't seem to be anything in there.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2017, 07:36 AM
    Take the tank lid off, flush and tell me what's happening. Does the tank refill to the right water level? Does the water in the bowl swirl when you flush? Does the water rise in the toilet bowl when you flush? What happens when you dump 3 good buckets of water in the toilet? This is a manual flushing.

Does the water go down slow in the toilet bowl?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there such a thing as a 4" exit out of a toilet bowl [ 4 Answers ]

My toilet clogs after the goose neck where fecal matter exits into the 4" sewer line. The auger won't go through the bowl and clear the clog at the exit. I'm being told that something's stuck, it sure is and it's not pleasant. Is there a toilet that has a 4" exit hole?

04 Durango, right rear blinker issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 04 Durango the right rear blinker works for a sec than stops,I've changed the blinker housing and the bulbs, the fuses are fine I just don't know what to do next.

Rear flush toilet [ 4 Answers ]

I had a rear flush toilet installed two years ago in my basement. The toilet hasn't been used more than 5 times since installation. I went to flush it today and it won't flush completely. Water just seems to circulate in bowl and nothing goes down. Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance for...

Rear draining toilet 2 [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet is a regular style toilet, not a wall mount. The only difference is that instead of the bowl connecting to the flange on the bottom, the hook up is through a 3" framed pipe out the back of the toilet about 8-10" off the floor. It has a regular style tank above the toilet. Not...

Rear draining toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for info!! I found a rear draining toilet and was wondering of it's beneficial applications for the basement. I have a sewage basin set up already, but no rough in for the toilet. Is it possible to use this type of toilet to bypass dropping a new line in the concrete? I'm only a...

View more questions Search