Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marlene Hache Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2017, 11:58 PM
    Where can I buy Cougar Gold cheese in the Seattle area?
    My question is about a local cheese
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar_Gold_cheese

The WSU Creamery produces eight different flavors of cheese as well as many ice cream flavors. Washington State University students are employed to produce the cheese and ice cream and to sell products in Ferdinand's Ice Cream Shoppe as well as in the Creamery's Direct Marketing Department that ships cheese nationwide.
    Seems you can order it here

https://creamery.wsu.edu/cougar-cheese/

Sorry no Seattle locations just here

Ferdinand’s is located in the Food Quality Building on the Washington State University Campus, 2 blocks east of the New Biotech/Life Sciences building. It is across from the Indoor Practice Facility.
    2035 NE Ferdinand’s Lane
    Pullman, WA 99164

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy Cougar Gold Cheese in Seattle? [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I buy Cougar Gold Cheese in Seattle

95 cougar xr7 repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 cougar xr7 that had sat for 3 years. I did a head gasket up replacement. Got spark got fuel and set timing manually. Car won't start. The only thing I noticed is the intake blows instead of sucks what do I do to get this car going?

The Cougar Craze [ 5 Answers ]

I just recently got out of a relationship, I have been talking to a younger man quite a bit via over the phone. We have not gone out on a date. We work together, he is my subordinate. This is my dilemma: #1 - I think he is too young #2- I do not date people I work with #3 - I have children ,...

Seattle Washington Area [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into an apartment with some friends or who I thought where friends at the time. When I moved in I brought my dog with me, and yes I paid a deposit of $175 plus $20 dollars a month extra for the deposit. Well about a month ago we found a house and moved. Now the old apartment is...

View more questions Search