Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aayushm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
    Are there doors available that will prevent other animals from getting in?
    Looking options online. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 18, 2017, 11:22 PM
    Please clarify your question.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2017, 03:20 AM
    Dog and cat doors? No. Put a latch on it when your pets are in. People have pondered this question over and over, but there really is no way to let one animal in and not another.
    What many people do for cats, in addition to an inner latch, is to put the door high up on a wall, with a cat ramp outside, somewhat of a deterrent.
    For dogs, not much to do. Just don't install it near a kitchen or other room where food is close by.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 19, 2017, 04:19 AM
    I've heard of electronically latched pet doors that rely on a radio collar or RFID tag on your pet to allow them in and remained latched the rest of the time.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2017, 04:49 AM
    AHA smoothy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent Animals out from passing cable to house roof? [ 1 Answers ]

It was painful for the last two days heavy wind and raining. Especially after we notice we have water dip from the ceiling! By spending $300 to hire a professional to fix this matter! WE were told that was because of some animals wanted to move in to our attic. He had found 8 spots of damage...

Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got a homework page and the question is... Question~Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? Awnser~_______________________________________? ThankYou:)

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

View more questions Search