Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2017, 06:46 AM
    Daughter of Jacqueline Rwivanga
    What are the names and age of the children this person ? She is a qeen of rwanda .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 18, 2017, 02:24 PM
    There is no royalty in Rwanda anymore. Not since the 60s.

If you are involved in anything to do with sending money to someone, DON'T DO IT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband and daughter abuses me physically and verbally.Married daughter still at home [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has watched her father verbally and physically abusing me and she also abuses me.she is married now and still won't move out.the house is on both my husbands and my name. My husband is willing to get help but my daughter is standing in our way,she is a bad influence on her dad.she...

My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back to take custody of her 2 kids. For the last year, the kids have lived with me, not her, but she is collecting SSI and welfare for them and spending it on herself and her boyfriend with not one cent to the kids. What can...

Girl Jacqueline (I think) kidnapped by father(in the end) [ 0 Answers ]

It also had the investigator that was doing it, and died, its old and probably not popular, just want to no the name!

My daughter's father is trying to hold my daughter over my head because we aren't together [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's father and I have not been together for a year now and at first we were keeping her every other week and splitting everything. Then I started struggling so he kept her for a couple months while I got on my feet.Now I have had her for the last 2 months straight and he sees her every...

View more questions Search