Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joseluiz Gtez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2017, 07:57 PM
    How to play .mkv files on Raspbian?
    Which program is best to play .mkv and .avi files on my raspberry pi running Raspbian? A light application would be preferred.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 18, 2017, 05:35 PM
    Making a media player from Raspberry Pi - Hardware

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't play avi files? [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I downloaded some new movies.it is in .avi format. I am not able to view these as it says open in windows media player.I tried in all codecs but still the same message.tried in windows media player too but all in vain.. help

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Why won't mp4 files play on a psp [ 1 Answers ]

After coverting a video file into MP4 I transfer the file onto the video file on my PSP via my laptop. When I went into my my PSP to view the file it stated not compatible, why? Thanks

Cannot play wmv files [ 2 Answers ]

Even though I've downloaded and installed Windows Media Player 11 on my Dell Dimension 2350 PC (running Windows XP, service pack 2), I cannot get my PC to run a wmv file, either in my browser or as a stand alone file. I use Firefox as my browser, but also have Internet Explorer 7 installed on my...

How to play tmp files [ 7 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

View more questions Search