Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huntaking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2017, 01:47 PM
    Aliens or Deities
    Were our ancient creators aliens or Gods.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 15, 2017, 02:16 PM
    Both or neither, all depends on your own view point.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 15, 2017, 02:30 PM
    We evolved over millions of years, like all other animals.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2017, 04:07 PM
    An alien would have appeared to be a God. Perhaps we created ourselves with time travel.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 16, 2017, 02:56 AM
    The story of homo sapiens evolution is marvelous, and it's tempting to say that we are a creation of aliens. But the science of anthropology is still learning and making discoveries, and it turns out that we didn't make such a magical leap into high intelligence and larger brains as previously thought. We took our time, millions of years. Still kind of a short span. As the Sahara Desert goes through it's weather cycles (10s of thousands of years), there was one where some of our ancestors wandered out of the jungle onto the open savannah, stood up to look around, had no trees to climb and hide from predators, so started doing some creative thinking for our own protection. Throw in some new grunts to communicate, and more use of our opposable thumbs, and we were on our way.

That's the latest theory anyway. I like it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2017, 03:21 AM
    Makes no difference either way if god was an alien or who or what created man. Nobody knows for sure. Fact is here we are.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 16, 2017, 01:00 PM
    If so, who created THEM?
    Expert

May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
    I don't know, but there are plenty of stories, theories, opinions, and myths.
    Expert

May 17, 2017, 05:28 AM
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 17, 2017, 01:31 PM
    It is really hard to say where we began and where things left off in our evolution. One thing that hasnt been said and can also be true is that we as humans are a lot older then we are being told and there have been more then just this one civilization. Also we cant rule out the possibility that we migrated from mars and it was in collapse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi 60s or 70s movie about little aliens [ 3 Answers ]

Little alien that looked like skeletons, had needles that came out of there fingers tips and when the stuck people animals etc. they became drunk except the town drunk. Can't remember the name of it.

Do Aliens exist? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi Guys Just want to know if you guys believe in UFO's and Aliens? What do you guys think about it? Have you guys had any experiences or seen an Alien or UFO? I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff on the net but don't know what to make of it... Regards Shaun G

Are Aliens Real [ 9 Answers ]

I was abdutucted by aliens :confused: and what happened was I was sitting outside and then a UFO landed and I woke up with a scar on my arm. Was I really abducted or not.

Illegal Aliens [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mexican neighbor who is here legally.He brought his wife and son here from Mexico about a year ago.He had been here for a couple of years.According to another Mexican neighbor the child and mother are illegal.The parents had the child's social security card printed up illegally.Is this...

Boy in spaceship with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what this movie is? I was in the 80's and it was a boy who went up in a spaceship wioth all little aliens. They were all in jars. I rememer only pieces of the movie but know they were all sent to an institution type place then he escaped on the food cart... anyone, anyone. Thanks...

View more questions Search