Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lsmc73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2017, 04:59 AM
    No suction in pool skimmers
    Everything seems to be working fine except no suction in the skimmers, how do I fix this? In ground pool.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2017, 05:57 AM
    You probably have cleaned your filters but review these videos and see if they help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cx7ejtwlLQ

It often helps to scroll down and review the comments of others who have reviewed the videos too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does high water level in pool effect skimmer suction [ 0 Answers ]

Help! After several heavy rainstorms, I noticed small bugs on the top surface of my pool. I disconnected my navigator (by removing the hose from the skimmer) to allow the top debris to go through the skimmer. I cleaned the filter and basket in the pump and restarted everything... but now I...

Inground pool no suction in my skimmers low pressure [ 7 Answers ]

I have 2 skimmers in the deep end of my inground pool and I have no suction in both skimmers. Is it possibly clogged if so how do I unclog the skimmers just open the pool and had a lot of pine needles and debris on the bottom.:confused:

Clear Pool Suction Line to Filter [ 3 Answers ]

There seems to be some kind of obstruction in the suction line between my inground pool and the filter. Water is not being drawn into the filter to be cleaned. How do I clear the line so the water can be filtered. I have called one plumber who came out with a roto rooter line but he said the...

Why isn't my pool pump getting any suction [ 3 Answers ]

I have bubbles coming into the pool, but there is no water going into the pump to prime it. I do not have enough suction to run a vacuum.

No suction in skimmers [ 2 Answers ]

I have a inground pool with 2 skimmers just recently opened the pool and had a lot of pine needles and depbis at the bottom how do I unclogg the skimmers. Would I use a "drain king"?

View more questions Search