Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dino64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2017, 03:43 PM
    Will a ETG test show positive after 5 drinks and 35 hours later?
    If a 53 YO, female @ 142lbs, in good health had drank 3, 12% 187ml's of wine at 9:30 PM on Friday, then 2, 5.0% 12 ounce beers at 2:am (Saturday). Then loads of water till a urine test on Monday at 2PM. DO you think it would come up positive for ETG. Side note initial urine test showed no alcohol, then shipped off to lab. Also, urine was slightly diluted with water. Total time from drinking till sample take appx 35 hours.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2017, 04:05 PM
    Odds are heavily stacked against you on this one...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2017, 04:16 PM
    Who ordered the tests?

What's the allowable cut off?

What are the consequences of failure?

Sorry but I wouldn't bet on you passing but wish you luck... you will need it. Please update us if you can.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 13, 2017, 07:13 PM
    Good chance you'll fail, either for the alcohol or dilution.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 16, 2017, 10:06 AM
    35 hours for an ETG? This is one that I think has a less than favorable chance... one never knows, but you are seriously rolling the dice here. I place my bet on a fail. Sorry :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Will I test EtG positive 105 hours after 10 drinks? [ 3 Answers ]

No alcohol for 1 year, 5ft 6 inches 160 pounds exercise daily. Hydrated well prior to test,

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

View more questions Search