Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carras589 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2017, 07:50 AM
    Outlook download difficulty
    I have Windows 7, has many difficulties in the past when I upgraded so have ignored versions 8 and 10.

Now my Outlook is totally failing to download my Google emails and I can'y work out why. Any suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 12, 2017, 07:55 AM
    Check the account settings.
    Consider removing and re-adding the Gmail information..

May 12, 2017, 01:39 PM
    Unfortunately I have done that twice. Still refusing to download the emails.

I am receiving my Yahoo emails but the pictures and other add ons do not open either.

Unfortunately I use Outlook so that I can read and reply 'off line' and Outlook also sorts the emails into different folders depending upon who sent it. I have tried to do that online but somehow the new folder names can end up called 'New Folder' and I don't know how to rename them!

Thanks for the reply.

May 28, 2017, 10:11 AM
    It seems there is no answer for my problem here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I disable or remove Outlook Express, will it affect my Outlook.com or Windows Live [ 1 Answers ]

I do not use Outlook Express. So if I disable or remove it will it effect my Outcook.com or Windows Live Mail. I only use Windows Live mail because it has a sound notifier of new email. I have not found where Outlook.com, has a sound notifier.

Does anyone know how to get a download of Outlook Express? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had this error from outlook and I just want to remove the software and put a new one back on. Can I do that? Does anyone know where I can go to get a free download of it? Thanks again.

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 download [ 3 Answers ]

I there a way I can download free Microsoft Office Outlook 2007? Thank you so very much for any help.

View more questions Search