Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    btechwebsol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    I am new in WordPress Theme Development..

May 10, 2017, 11:07 PM
    How to display biography post for today's birthday person in WordPress site?
    Hi everyone,
    I am new in the WordPress Theme development, I am building a website that is specially for biographies posts. I have one section called "Today's birthday", in this section I wanted to show biographies of persons who are born today's date. For example: if today's date is 11th of may 2017, I want to show biographies posts, who are born on 11th of may...

Will anyone help me please, as I am new, I have no idea how to write query for this task. Thank you in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

I changed the path name on my wordpress website and the site disappeared. [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the path name on my wordpress website and the site disappeared. I have no back up. Can it be recovered?

What is the best to use a Category or a Page in Menu Bar of wordpress site ? [ 0 Answers ]

I am new in blogging please help me to find the best way to use a page or a category in menu bar. Currently I am using wordpress, and theme is cyber champ. Thank you!

How to correctly install (and know you have) a schema in a wordpress site footer [ 2 Answers ]

How can I correctly install, and then check, a schema into my wordpress site? I tried to do it but seem to have doubled up on some of the information (copyright) and also am now sure if I have accomplished the SEO purposes I had in mind. I would appreciate help with this!

Why is my wordpress site offcenter on Chrome? [ 0 Answers ]

Not only is it off center but some people say it won't even open on Chrome? Website is: www.boudoircoterie.com Thanks for an advice you may have, Danea

What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress,. [ 0 Answers ]

What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress, but I'm not sure it has a great search and database support. What other options should I explore before settling on the CMS? Also, do you recommend that I just built it from scratch in PHP or Python?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.