Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scar1Bran1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
    Dachshund
    My 15 yr old dachshund is in heat has never acted interested in the males before this year and is secreting something all over her bed sheets and how long will she "go after the males". Thank you so mucj
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 10, 2017, 02:22 PM
    Time for the vet. She could have a tumor that is messing up her hormones (IF she is actually 'going after males). A 15 year old dog of any size should not be going into heat this late in life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dachshund dog [ 1 Answers ]

I brush my dachshund teeth but still has a bad breath, what could be?

Dachshund help [ 2 Answers ]

My dachshund just started yesterday having back spasms and acting like he can't move his right leg normally .but this morning he seemed fine but when he went outside to pee he couldn't walk back up the steps , but he walks fine sometimes then sometimes he's real stiff , he also sometimes arches...

My New Dachshund Pup [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I recently purchased a seven week old Dachshund puppy. Her name is Lyla and she is adjusting to my house very well. It has been three days. I have had Dachshunds before, but this is the first time she is 100% my responsibility. I have just a few questions. :) She is going to the bathroom...

Dachshund [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Been Taking Care Of My Brother-in-laws Two Mini Dachshunds Since He Was Called Up (army) About A Year Ago, One Of Them Has Become Very Aggressive About Everything Space, Toys, Bones, My Daughter, But I'm The One Who Does For Them, But He Sleeps With My Daughter Why Would He Start...

Dachshund [ 2 Answers ]

I just adopted a 5 year old miniature dachshund. I have noticed that she has not been eating very much. She goes over to her food dish, puts her nose down into it and pushes the food around. What does that mean?

View more questions Search