Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    road glide rich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2017, 02:07 PM
    Installing sportster fuel gauge kit on 2014 XL1200T
    Was able to make all connections with the exception of the orange wire, according to the directions in the kit it "splices to an orange/white wire near rear lighting connector 7A located in the seat pan area". There is no orange/white wire located anywhere in the seat pan area.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 18, 2017, 07:04 AM
    Personally I would get the Manual with a Schematic. Will help now. And will help you or others working on your bike in the future.
    Should only need a Ground, a Ignition Switched, A lighting wire, and a sender wire.
    Sorry I can't help more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel gauge problems [ 5 Answers ]

Fuel gauge not working. Have a 71 chevy nova, fuel gauge is stuck past full, when I ground out sending unit wire at the gauge it goes to empty, unhook ground jumper it goes back to full, same thing when I ground the connector in the trunk, it goes to empty then back to full when remove jumper wire...

Fuel gauge problems [ 9 Answers ]

While trying to fix a fuel Gauge I discover that the fuel pump wad straight wired

1991 Honda Civic Tack, water gauge, fuel gauge problem? [ 2 Answers ]

My tack, fuel gauge and water temp gauge all went to zero. I could not find any fuzes that were out. Is there anything that would provide power to these three items?

Fuel pump and fuel gauge on 92 accord doesn"t work,why? [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE CHANGED THE FUEL TANK ON 1992 HONDA ACCORD,NOW FUEL GAUGE AND FUEL PUMP WON'T WORK I checked fuses and I jump wired the relay as told in the manual,still nothing everything was working before leaking tank swap what could cause this?

Fuel gauge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dodge ram 1500 v8 5.2 and the fuel gauge seems to be stuck on full. Any suggetions on how to correct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank's bakerman2:confused:

View more questions Search