Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prestonmiller Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2017, 11:14 AM
    Looking for a Dentist in Raleigh or Durham
    I am looking for a new dentist in the Raleigh or Durham area. I would love to get a few suggestions or reviews from real people rather than just online reviews of which I think many are fake or embellished. Here are a few of my options that I have come up with:

Lane and Associates
    Wells Family Dentistry
    Harold Speight DDS

I would prefer not to go to a place like Night and Day Dental or one of these national chains that try to get you in and out as quickly as possible without taking the time to get to know you. If you have any advice or experience with any dentists in the area and would like to make a suggestion, please let me know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 9, 2017, 11:30 AM
    This is a global website. The chances of someone here actually visiting a dentist in your area is very slim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there an Emergency Dentist in North Raleigh? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any dentists in Wake Forest or Rolesville that offer Sunday emergency surgeries or services? I found this place, Wells Dentistry but it looks like they are closed on Sunday; looks like they have Saturday hours. I need to know for future reference as I cannot go through what I...

Bull Durham Song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song in the movie Bull Durham played during the sex scene with Kevin Costner?

I am a dentist( bds) in india can I practise as a assistant dentist here [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian dentist.. my qualification is bds... as I got married now am staying here in australia with my husband... I just want to know whether I can work as dental assistant or not

Raleigh BW Coupons [ 0 Answers ]

What constitutes a "vintage" coupon? I have thousands of them but I didn't start collecting until about 1960 and stopped around 1985.

View more questions Search