Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adtalmeda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2017, 12:19 PM
    Ebike battery parallel wiring
    I'd like to wire 2 ebike battery packs (24v 10ah, two 12v sla in each pack, wired in series) in parallel, but I don't want to open the packs, id just like to splice the external wires and connect the + and the - together. Will this work properly? I only care about motor discharging, since I will charge them separately.any concerns? Thank you.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 9, 2017, 07:34 AM
    It should double your runtime, if charging separately, see no problems.
    adtalmeda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2017, 10:06 AM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A parallel plates capacitor is connected to a battery with emf 13.0 V. The width of t [ 1 Answers ]

A parallel plates capacitor is connected to a battery with emf 13.0 V. The width of the plates is 4.0 cm, the length is 5 cm. And the distance between two plates is 0.005 mm (the distance is much less than the width and the length, it means that edge effects is negligible), as shown below. Firstly,...

Wiring instructions for a cfl with a battery backup [ 1 Answers ]

I need wiring instructions for a compact floresant 120 v light with a battery backup for emergencies. The unit has a test light for the battery back up. I know there has to be a hot line to it always on ( not through the switch). This would keep the battery charged.

Wiring ceiling lights in a row/parallel with sensors [ 3 Answers ]

I am so glad I found this site. Could someone please, please help me find out how to get this done? I really need to find out how to wire two lights in succession on a closet ceiling. Both of which have a sensor. Here is some info on my current status with this so called do-it-yourself lighting...

Parallel wiring for an outlet [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody explain if it is OK to wire an additional outlet to an existing outlet in parallel? And is it OK to do in a bathroom?

Wiring 3 150 watt bulb in parallel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Will twin 0.75mm flex be OK. There will be less than 3 feet of flex in total. The fittings are porcelain so no earth. Supply is uk, 240v. Thanks

View more questions Search