Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffscott500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2017, 03:27 AM
    What are the technical quailities differences between ceiling paint and basic primer
    What are the technical quailities differences between ceiling paint and basic primer?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 8, 2017, 05:58 PM
    Google your question. It is very basic but the way you posted, looks like homework. Also, look at similar questions, at the end of your post, 5 are the same.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 8, 2017, 06:51 PM
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+are+the+te...asic+primer%3F

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Ceiling Paint as Primer [ 14 Answers ]

I've go a ton of left over off-white ceiling paint. Can I use that as a primer for newly constructed drywall walls, or would that be, well, stupid? Or at the very least, a waste of time.

Using Primer as a ceiling paint [ 9 Answers ]

I am redoing my bathroom by myself and have primed the ceiling with Behr Water Based Primer and Sealer. My husband wants me to leave it. He says that will serve as ceiling paint also. It is in a small bathroom off the master bedroom and has no fan for ventilation. I think I should use ceiling...

Difference between ceiling paint and primer [ 5 Answers ]

My walls are already painted and i only want to repaint. Is there any significant difference in the outcome if i use ceiling paint as a primer?

Is there any reason to paint the ceiling with paint when the white primer looks good? [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished putting up new drywall and sprayed a white primer on the ceiling - 2 coats. The ceiling looks good and I'm trying to decide if I really need to paint the ceiling now or can I just leave the primer as it is?

Using ceiling paint as a primer [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if it is OK to use ceiling paint as a primer on my wall that was just spackled?

View more questions Search