Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2017, 11:31 AM
    This is truly remarkable. I am in almost the same situation at work (I'm a dummy), yet on the totally opposite side. I'm the older guy who the younger woman said no to since, in her mind, our age gap was way too much to overcome. You've gotten tons of good perspective here. Speaking as the guy who got completely turned down, I can tell you I would not keep you close unless there was something I wanted. There is obvious intrigue on his part, but once I get turned down more than one time, I will absolutely stop trying. Life is too short to chase those who don't want you. As others stated, just keep that professional attitude and always stay cool, calm, and collected when you end up bumping into him. You seem to have done well since your original post. That's good to see.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 5, 2017, 08:34 PM
    I know it is easier said than done, but for both your sake, I would keep the communication with him to a minimum.

It would take a lot of time and energy to clear the air between the two of you.

Just keep things professional and leave it be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a mess [ 0 Answers ]

My questions are is it legal in Pennsylvania to cash a Certified check for 1st months rent and a Security Deposit before a Lease is presented, agreed too and then signed by all parties involved? The tenative Landlord has now prsented a Lease 3 weeks later whitch is not acceptable and Legally...

I don't know how to deal with this sexual encounter.I am a mess. [ 8 Answers ]

I have not told my friends or family about this. I went to one of my friends house over the weekend. I was there under the assumption that it was just going to be she and I there, a relatively "safe" environment, hanging out alone. We started drinking, and after a few strong drinks, I became...

How do I get out of this mess? [ 7 Answers ]

This going to be a little long so I appreciate all who read to the end and offer any advice. I am 22 and finishing up my last year of college while working full time and VP of my Fledgling fraternity. The girl in this story I have known for 6 years. We started dating back then and have been...

View more questions Search