Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koda123321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2017, 09:17 PM
    4 day old kittens
    Can I hold my 4 day old kitten my cat just had 5 of them and they are so cute but I want to hold them and I'm not sure if I can.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 8, 2017, 02:43 AM
    No you cant hold them. Just leave them alone until they are weaned by the mother.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2017, 08:14 AM
    To be good pets, all kittens require early-age socialization. The age when kittens are most receptive to socialization is two to seven weeks. Here's a site with helpful guidelines:

https://www.thespruce.com/reasons-to...kittens-553890

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know my cat had kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I have found a stray cat and she has been letting me pet her ever since I found her. About four weeks ago I noticed her belly is larger and this morning I heard a meow that sounded choppy or cracked. We called for her and she did not come (which is different). There is a boy cat that has...

Kittens [ 0 Answers ]

We found 3 kittens about 3 days ago in our garage one was already dead the next day another one was dead, I don't know if the mother just left or what happened but we took the last little girl in the house, I have milk replacement, bottles and a heating pad, the kittens eyes are opened and its very...

Kittens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a kitten who is now 9weeks old and had for 3 weeks and now have added another 6 week old to the family but worried as my 9 week old is pouncin on my 6 week old I'm not sure if they playing because she keeps making the hissin noise and a howl like noise what do I do as don't want to get...

My cat had 2 kittens at 2am and it is 3pm and still no more kittens,is normal [ 0 Answers ]

My cat had 2 kittens at 2am,healthy and it is 3 pm and still no more yet but they are moving around in her belly and she is still in labor but not contracting that hard at all.thats 13 hours now is that normal. She don't act like she's having problems.

Kittens are gone [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has been nursing her kittens for about 10 weeks now, we just got rid of the kittens and today I notice that a couple of the mammas nipples are so swollen. They are not leaking, they are just huge. Is this anything to be concerned about, if not, how long should this go on?

View more questions Search