Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princessm1970 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2017, 12:44 AM
    Is he faithful?
    I cant trust my husband how can I find out if he's faithful when he's at work?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 7, 2017, 03:26 AM
    Hire a private detective.

Really, this is a strange question. What kind of marriage exists without trust? Why are you married to him? What proof do you have that you can't trust him?
    Do you keep busy, do you have a job, or kids, or school, or a business? Sitting around at home is a great way to start imagining things.
    After years of marriage, my husband met a woman at a new job and dumped me for her. I didn't see it coming. I trusted him. No matter how I look back on it, I wouldn't have done anything differently as far as trust goes. Any marriage can break up for similar reasons. There's no insurance you can get. It happens. Being mistrustful just guarantees to make it happen, and sooner.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2017, 04:48 AM
    Why can't you trust him at work? You can spend a lot of money trying to prove he is cheating, or you can ask yourself why you are with someone you don't trust, or why you can't trust him.

Are you doing anything NOW to confirm your suspicions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2017, 08:39 AM
    I agree, why can't you trust him, what makes you think there is a issue. At work, how or what do you think he is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Faithful to me [ 2 Answers ]

Is my husband Dr Trask being faithful to me? How do I know?

This is a Faithful Saying [ 30 Answers ]

When we discuss Christianity, is there fear of causing more harm then good? Should we avoid it? Titus 3:8-11 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and...

Women might not be faithful [ 15 Answers ]

I have a huge problem with my girl first of all we are in a relationship and we not staying together and when we do argue over the phone I would not here from her for a day or sometimes about two days. The first time this happen I ask her why did'nt she call me and where do she be when I'm calling...

Is He Being Faithful? [ 1 Answers ]

?? I want to know if my man has been cheating on me.?

View more questions Search