Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol henry Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2017, 06:40 AM
    I want a piano piece
    I want a classical piano piece to learn at the same level of Turkish march or Croatian rhapsody or csikos post .Any suggestions Thanks for answering
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2017, 08:06 AM
    Something by Mozart ("Eine kleine Nachtmusik") or Debussy ("Clair de Lune")

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One piece Kohler 30 year old model Rialto 3402 1 piece toilet drains [ 2 Answers ]

What could be the cause of a one piece Kohler toilet, 30 year old model Rialto 3402, a 1 piece toilet tank to completely drain when the source water valve is turned off. When the source water is turned on and the tank if full there is no disturbance of the water in the bowl but looking into the...

ivory piano keys 1906 piano [ 1 Answers ]

1906 original Fisher piano.

Brahms piano piece in Jesse Stone movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know the specific name of the Brahms piano piece featured in the Jesse Stone movie? I think the movie was "On Thin Ice" and I'm fairly sure the piece is "Intermezzo in A Major" but not sure which Opus number. Thanks!

I have a Clarendon Stand up wooden piano mfd by Haddorff Piano Co. [ 0 Answers ]

By the serial number it says it was made around 1910. I am looking to sell it, but no nothing about pianos. Could anyone help me and telling me about how much it would go for or how much it is worth? THANK YOU!

View more questions Search