Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2017, 11:14 AM
    As in previous drafts of the bill, the credits are refundable,
    Okay you tell me how how a family of 4 making 40 grand pays for it's health insurance without the immediate subsidies, while they wait to file their taxes so he can get his credits?

What's the point of this debate, since during a time you and repubs holler broke, you still give rich people MO'MONEY! Slick Mitch will find a way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

Three strikes your out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a female in-law that is awaiting trial in Texas for threatening a boyfriend with a knife, she has two previous convictions for similar offenses. Does she stand a chance of going to jail for this offense. She got probation on the previous two, but obviously did not learn any lessons. She also...

Lucky Strikes [ 3 Answers ]

Where could one buy Lucky Strikes? Are they out there anymore?

Little Johnny strikes again [ 4 Answers ]

Little Johnny's neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately the baby, was born without ears. When the mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnny's family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnny's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no...

Lightning strikes [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: can lightning strike twice in the same place?:confused:

View more questions Search