Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeepakDevjani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2017, 09:51 AM
    Concentrations of Iron II Sulfate
    There are 2 solutions of Iron II Sulfate, both being of different concentratons. The solutions are labeled B and C.
    25cm3 of B is poured into testtube labeled B and 25cm3 of C is poured into testtube labeled C.
    It takes 13cm3 of Potassium Manganate to colourize 25cm3 of B.
    It takes 39cm3 of Potassium Manganate to colouroze 25cm3 of C.

Which soluion of Iron Sulphate is more concentrated?

Check out some similar questions!

Iron (II) sulfate is more reactive with.. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to type up a lab report and my teacher wants us to find out if iron (II) sulfate (aq) is more reactive with magnesium, aluminium, or tin. Does anyone know?

Iron(II) sulfate, FeSO4, is prescribed for the treatment of anemia. [ 1 Answers ]

How many moles of FeSO4 are present in a 390 mg tablet? And I got 2.57×10^−3 and it was right but I didn't get how to do the 2nd part How many iron(II) ions? ... atoms

What will their equilibrium concentrations be? [ 3 Answers ]

At 25 °C, Kc= 0.145 for the following reaction in the solvent CCl4. 2BrCl <------------> Br2+Cl2 If the initial concentrations of Br2 and Cl2 are each 0.0195 M, what will their equilibrium concentrations be? I tried 4 times.. but my answers were all wrong. I have only one chance to get...

What are concentrations of species in 0.04M sodium sulfate in water? [ 15 Answers ]

I am confusing on this problems. Could you please help me that how to do this one? Thanks

Coke Concentrations! [ 1 Answers ]

In a diluted solution of coke(1.00mL of regular coke and diluted to the mark of a 25.00mL flask), the concentration of phosphate is 5.13 x 10^-5 mols/L. What is the concentration of phosphate in an original coke? What is the concentration of phosphoric acid in an original coke?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.