Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepukokkil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2017, 11:03 PM
    Circuit breaker tripping
    Why my is I60N C1A circuit breaker tripping instantaneously for 2-3 times while ON the circuit which supplied to the transformer 220/24 POWER LOGIC EGX300 through gateway ABL8MEM24012? Once ON it working perfectly, what is the cause of tripping?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 4, 2017, 08:59 AM
    I believe the ABL8MEM24012 is the Power Supply and can provide 1.2 amps, and POWER LOGIC EGX300 is the Gateway which uses 24 volts at 4 watts which would be about 1.6 amps, What size breaker is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 2 Answers ]

My apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, a small living room, a bathroom and a kitchen combined with a dining room. Our 2 bedrooms, half of the living room and half the kitchen/dining room are all connected to one breaker. Our breaker box consists of the main breaker and 2 other switches. 3/4 of our...

Circuit breaker keeps tripping [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new townhouse, but one month coming in, I have trouble with my distribution board... one of the circuit breakers 15amp, keeps tripping of late and is affecting my lighting and sockets which I find strange because it seems to me that those two ought to be separate. Could their be an...

A/C Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 3 Answers ]

Our A/C circuit breaker started tripping as the weather got hotter. It got to the point where it would trip after the A/C being on for less than a minute. I reset all the breakers, pulled the filters out of the vents and it continued to trip. The breaker would be very hot when I would check on it....

Gfci breaker + outlet in same circuit.breaker tripping [ 4 Answers ]

I have a gfci breaker for a bathroom and there is an additional gfci outlet in the bathroom on the same circuit. The breaker was tripping intermittently over the past week and now will not re-engage. Should I suspect a faulty breaker or is it better to troubleshoot the circuit first? The...

Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 1 Answers ]

We have installed a electrical box on the home that houses a 20 amp fuse w:gfi off the meter, then ran the wires to a outdoor box w: a gfi plug & a on/off switch. Seems to be wired correctly, but the 20 amp fuse keeps tripping. Thank You in Advance for any help, Michael

View more questions Search