Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sannylou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2017, 10:31 PM
    Formaldehyde and milk in resin
    Hello. I am attempting to make milk jewlery in resin. I have made a few pieces by just mixing milk with resin. It does yellow some over time though. Is anyone aware of a chemical I could add to the milk to preserve it, without it yellowing over time? I know there is as all the breast milk artists out there use some sort of chemical but they don't talk about what it is. Would formaldehyde work? If so, how would it react to an epoxy resin? I appreciate any insight you can give! Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare price of lowe's expoxy glaze resin and home depot epoxy glaze resin [ 4 Answers ]

Compare quality of lowe's epoxy glaze resin and home depot's epoxy glaze resin

Formaldehyde Formalin 37% [ 5 Answers ]

Please help! First, let me thank you for listening and hopefully answering. I cannot get a straight forward answer from the manufacturer; I hope you can help. Are the values of formalin listed below, when heated to 450˚F, a danger to stylists, clients sitting nearby, asthmatics or the...

Formaldehyde in hair product [ 2 Answers ]

Brazilian hair straightening treatment has approx 2% formaldehyde (or embalming fluid) in it. Would it be safe to use? Is formaldehyde used in any other hair product that I am unaware of?

Decomposition Rate with Formaldehyde [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing a story, and I needed a little forensic help. What would a corpse look like after ten years of burial in a coffin, average winters/summers/rain and etc (average being average for places that get around three to eight inches of snow every year. How much slower does a body pumped full...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.