Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindasclark47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2017, 11:23 AM
    How do I get my browser history back?
    I was recently in a position where I needed help to get a banking password back, I called tech help, and they told me to delete my browser history I was hesitant but told it would be OK.
    Not so. I got my bank password, but now I am locked out of absolutely everything else
    Including my primary emails as I used a software to remember passwords(did not help with the bank one) so I have lost all my contacts I am elderly and not very techy to start with!
    Help please, I have lost contact with family everything...

PS I googled in for help on this and answers did not help at all...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2017, 12:07 PM
    Basically your busted.
    If you "used a software to remember passwords" what has happened to that ?
    abdulkadir1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2017, 09:16 PM
    Once you delete the history its gone but only way to restore it is to restore your windows to the last backup access point

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I retrieve deleted browser history from my computer? [ 3 Answers ]

I know my guy is up to NO GOOD! Please tell me how to find the history he has been deleting from the computer every time he uses it.

How do I get my igoogle browser back to show bookmark, history, home, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. Cannot retrieve my igoogle browser to show the toolbar for home, history, bookmarks, etc. What do I do

Browser keep sreverting back to proxy settings? [ 1 Answers ]

I change it back to automatically detect settngs but later in the day it reverts back to automatically detect proxy settings. Virus? Setting? I'm currently running scans on the PC's in question (this is happening among multiple PC's) Also, our Agency is lookng into a different AV. ANy...

Browser history [ 2 Answers ]

I think my daughter is deleting the history on my computer and want to know how to prevent this and if possible recover what she is hiding Thank you

View more questions Search