Ask
    jitenkr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2017, 01:18 AM
    Online resumes...
    Where I can find the best resumes?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2017, 01:59 AM
    Be more specific. Do you want to know how to write a good resume, Google it, or do you want to see resumes from people ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2017, 06:00 AM
    The best resume is the one tailored to the job and company you are giving it to. Do so after you have a basic template.
    That not only is more appealing in itself, but it shows them that you aren't just sending out hundreds of resumes (even if you are).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2017, 06:25 AM
    Resumes have changed radically in the last couple of decades. In earlier times, resumes were submitted on paper and there was a need to do things to make your resume stand out. Nowadays most recruiters and HR people want electronic resumes that can be entered into resume databases. So resumes need to conform to these databases. The cover letters has now become the more important tool to make your submission stand out more,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Writing resumes [ 3 Answers ]

Where to write resumes from template and then email to potenial employer

Sending Resumes [ 2 Answers ]

I recently filled out and application. The company also gave a choice to send a resume along with the application. Is it usually better to send the resume as well? Any tips on when you do both will also be appreciated like correct me if I am wrong, you should not say anything in the comment...

Sending Resumes [ 3 Answers ]

I can not copy and paste my resume, do you have to have micrsoft office word or works to do this.

How to do resumes [ 1 Answers ]

Will you show me a resume about retail and customer service

View more questions Search