Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandblasster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2017, 02:34 PM
    Switching out Balboa control board CS5300 to CS5000
    I want to switch out my Balboa CS5300 control board to a CS5000. Does anyone know what I have to do to do that? The CS5000 can be either 120 or 240 and the CS5300 is 240. How do I tell what the CS5000 currently is? Also, anything special I would need to do with the wiring, the heater, temp sensor, pressure switch? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Cal spa c1100 blowing 20 amp fuse on balboa control panel [ 0 Answers ]

Filled spa for the season and started pump to circulate and heat water. Ran for 1 and half days and heated water to desired temp and then fuse blew. Any help would be appreciated

Switching birth control? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having issues with my current birth control, safryal, for a few months now (Emotional all the time, nausea, sadness). I just went to my Obgyn and she suggested changing me to lo loestrin fe. I've been reading not so great reviews for this birth control (acne, weight gain, etc) and I'm...

Switching birth control [ 0 Answers ]

I reciently switched birth control types. I was on Seasonique and I got switched to Lutera. Tomorrow is the last day of my inactive pills and I have had a minimal to non existent period. Should I be worried?

Extra wires when switching to Carrier 325878-751 board (from HK42FZ004) [ 8 Answers ]

Hi All, I am attempting to replace the original control board (HK42FZ004) in my Payne heater with a new replacement board (Carrier 325878-751). Unfortunately, there seems to be three wires connected on the old board that do not have obvious connection terminals on the new board. The wires...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.