Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shova haque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2017, 09:07 AM
    My period date gone 6 days ago, till now now pain no period. Now how to I confirmed
    My period date gone 6 days ago, till now now pain no period. Now how to I confirmed that I am pregnant?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2017, 10:04 AM
    Depending on where you are in the world, you go to a drug store and buy a home pregnancy test (HPT).
    You may not be pregnant.
    It's a little too soon to use the test, but buy 2 of them anyway, and do what the pharmacist or the instructions tell you to do.

There is no need to ask the same question 4 times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period came 9 days ago but I'm having mild cramping like my period is near again [ 0 Answers ]

My period cam 10 days ago it only lasted for 4 days in total but my husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I'm on this tablet called clomiphene. Now I got it in 4 dosage of 5 tablets each per dose to be taken on the 3rd day of my period for 5 days. This month I did my last dose. Now I'm...

I had my period 12 days ago. Started spotting 2 days ago. Negative pregnancy test? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my period 12 days ago. It was a normal period, 7 days. Well, 2 days ago I started spotting like lightish brown. So today I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. What should I do?

Had spotting 10 days before period date, and now no period? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my regular period last month but it was very light from May 28 through May 31. Then I got spotting really dark brown and really watery only when I wiped down there which last for 5 days. And my period date this month supposed to be June 25. But its June 28 and I still don't have my period....

View more questions Search