Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guyvezeau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2017, 06:54 AM
    Water made some loud noise than stopped coming out, kenmore model 106.4442*600 also 2
    Kenmore model # 106.4442*600 the water dispenser made some loud rattling noise, and stopped coming out. Now getting 2 flash code repeating.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2017, 10:23 PM
    It sounds like the inlet valve at the bottom of the refrigerator.
    These valves all hook up differently. You have a line going into the valve and one coming out and going to the despenser. It is best to get a new one from Home Depot or Lowe's and get the fittings to hook it up. Tighten up just snug; overtightening the fittings on the plastic tubing will ruin it and cause a leak. Get one with a 120 volt coil, but remove old unit and look carefully at coil voltage as some may have a different voltage. If you cannot find it go to an ac/refrigeration supply house or buy off internet. Inspect entire length of line to look for any problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My water heater made a loud popping noise and smoke... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi so about two days ago I noticed we didn't have hot water. So I called a plummer and he had me reset the water heater (a red button) and reset the switch that controls the electricity to the water heater. My water was hot shortly after... Well a few minutes later the water heater made a popping...

Kenmore model 106 leaking water into bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator model 106 which is leaking water into the bottom of the refrigerator. The ice maker quit working about the same time the water puddling started. I have turned off the water source so I don't believe the puddling is coming from the icemaker.

Loud constant noise coming from water pipes [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I began hearing this loud earpiercing vibrating sound coming from my water pipes. It is loudest in the basement and up into both bathrooms on the main and upper levels of the house. Then noise is constant until a toilet is flushed and it suddenly disappears only to return when the toilet...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search