Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magmalchemy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2017, 06:05 AM
    Samsung m575 pictures
    Hello!

I have a broken Samsung M575 phone that I just found in storage. I know there are some pictures on that phone I want. I can turn the phone on, but none of the keys work. When I plug the phone into my computer with a usb cable, it doesn't do anything. It's aware there's a phone connected, but it won't let me view any files. Is there some way to extract those photos to my computer or even my other phone? A specific computer program, a special but inexpensive piece of tech, a geeksquad like service or geeksquad itself? I ready tried some of the more popular programs, like wondershare, Samsung kies, Samsung Switch, Dr.fone, and maybe one or two others to no avail. Please keep in mind, due to the keys not working, the only thing I can do with it is turn it on and off. I can't download anything on it, turn on bluetooth, or Wi-Fi. Any help is tremendously appreciated! Thank you so much!

Forgot to mention, there's no memory chip at all in it. I'm relying on internal memory only!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2017, 11:07 AM
    You need to be able to unlock the device before you can access the contents..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung Galaxy ACE II x. / Pictures & Video's [ 0 Answers ]

My Son had Texted me a Picture / Video on my Android Smart Phone... After pressing the Download Tab the bar just rolls & rolls , Nothing more happens.. No Picture , No Video and I'm connected to WiFi too... An idea why appreciated... Cheers... Thanks

Lg or Samsung? [ 4 Answers ]

Which would you choose? LG 42LN5300: 42" Class 1080p LED TV (41.9" diagonal) | LG USA Or SAMSUNG

Cannot upload pictures from my Samsung nv3 to my computer [ 0 Answers ]

I have Samsung nv3 camera but unable to upload my pictures to my computer. I hope that I am using the right connections to be able to do this. When I plug it in - it shows up on camera 'connecting to printer'. Not as I want to computer. I want to download my pictures from camera to my...

New Samsung TV? [ 2 Answers ]

Got this new Samsung TV and when I hooked all the connections up I turned it on and it plays with cable and it plays fine it is just really fuzzy ?

View more questions Search