Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Dear Abby
    Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?

Thanks!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Take it back to the pro shop.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 16, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Lmao!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Good one, and you've got the best signature I've ever seen. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

Dear Pentium experts [ 1 Answers ]

Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache? Thank you

80's/90's Movie - Dear God HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and best friend have been searching for this movie forever - here is what we have. It was a non animated film and there were 2 kids (or 1) and an evil queen who kept a cherry (apple) tree locked in a glass case. The girl got the gold key from the queen eventually but this is all we...

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search