Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CpDz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2017, 12:34 AM
    Need MOvie
    Hello everyone. I have to write movie essay. Genres doesn't mater, but it should be about international politics, maybe conflict, disputes or any activities between states, that happened after 1945. So would you suggest me any film? Thanks so much!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 27, 2017, 06:03 AM
    International? "The Third Man", "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold"

Domestic U.S.A.: "Seven Days in May". Integration: "The Road to Glory"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie quiz! Movie lovers please help me name this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

There are not much hints. My brain does not work anymore cause I force it to think about the movie name in the past few months. The main characters' (forget is a girl or boy) mother is a famous writer; she wrote children story book. And her story book is about a little hero called Donnie (?)...

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

View more questions Search