Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hospital Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2017, 06:57 AM
    Linear Equilation
    I have 2x+3y=0 equilation and I want to find x and y point to draw a line on plane. Thanks!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2017, 10:56 AM
    Solve equation and get some graph paper. Review your text book, and show what you come up with.
    CWH68 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2018, 03:21 PM
    Draw the Cartesian plane and paint every point ( x, y) for which 2x + 3y = 0, say, blue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linear equations [ 1 Answers ]

A certain sum of money is to be divided among a certain number of men; if there were 3 men fewer, each man would have Rs. 150 more but if there were 6 men more each man would have Rs. 120 less. Find the sum of money and the number of men.

Linear [ 1 Answers ]

Malcolm paid an average of $29 per tie for a recent purchase of three ties. The price of one tie was twice as much as another, and the remaining tie cost$27 . What were the prices of the other two ties?

Linear equation [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find the set up for this problem: an old man is asked by a young man: "what is your age"? He responds I am 3 times older than you when I was your age. When you will be my age the sum of our ages will be 100. can anybody help me? I only need the set up(linear equation)

Linear programming [ 1 Answers ]

Linear Programming Problem I have been trying to solve a linear programming problem for Weenies and Buns. Which contains the following information. Constraints Grind flow for hotdogs = 200lbs per week Pigland delivers 800 lbs of pork product every Monday. hours worked per week by employees =40...

Linear Equation [ 1 Answers ]

Graph the solution set for the linear equation: x - 3 = y

View more questions Search